"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
The craftsmanship of our master panel belt is simply unchallenged.
You won't find it like ours anywhere else!
[Our panel belts are made using 100% high-quality cotton - the way traditional martial arts belts are supposed to be made - and NOT with poly/cotton. It allows the belt to fade nicely over time and retain its natural comfort. The colors will not transfer.]
This panel belt has alternating black and red panels, with black tips on both ends. The panels, which are tightly stitched line by line, have BLACK stitching throughout the belt. Gold hand-embroidery on black panels is simply stunning. The length of the end panels is about 9-10” long and the inner panels are 6-7” long.
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.