"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
Original, yet Creative!!
The quality of our panel belts is simply unchallenged.
[Our panel belts are made using 100% high-quality cotton - the way traditional martial arts belts are supposed to be made - and NOT with poly/cotton. It allows the belt to fade nicely over time and retain its natural comfort. The colors will not transfer.]
This panel belt has alternating black and white panels, with black tips on both ends. The panels, which are stitched one panel at a time, have matching color stitching—black stitching on black panels and white stitching on white panels—giving it a beautifully polished finish. Gold hand-embroidery on black panels is simply stunning. The length of the end panels is about 9-10” long and the inner panels are 6-7” long.
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.