"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
This is a 1 ¾” Koryu Uchinadi master black belt with ½” red stripe down the middle featuring uniquely styled hand-embroidery. The red stripe is placed 10” away from the ends and the stitching is not shown through to the backside.
End 1: Name in Katakana
End 2: Koryu Uchinadi in Kanji
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.