"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
Your journey to finally achieving your first Tang Soo Do midnight blue belt has been long and arduous, but worth it indeed. Now it’s time to reward yourself and you can do so without putting a huge dent in your pocket. Our new High-Quality Medium-Weight black belt is handmade here in the USA by experts and it boasts the first-rate quality and the craftsmanship that all of our belts are known for.
They are handmade with 100% cotton, inside and out, and are available in 1 ¾” width, featuring 10 rows of stitching. They are long-lasting and durable, yet pliable enough to give you that tight hold and the support you need. Personalize it with our beautiful hand-embroidery that you can’t get anywhere else.
You deserve this timeless artistry!!!
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.