"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
Exquisite. Polished. Striking.
One look at this exquisite artistry, and you will never look at your belt the same way again...
Carefully designed and handmade with meticulous care by passionate experts, the authenticity and the craftsmanship of this satin belt is at its absolute finest. Classic satin sheen black with contrasting red and white alternating border all around the belt, with white hand-embroidery, this popular master & shihan belt is simply breathless. This gorgeous belt provides the support and the comfort of a cotton belt, but with the added luster and the feel of a luxurious satin.
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
We invite you to be a part of this exclusive collection by personalizing it with your own history.