"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
Bringing exclusively to you...
We are very proud to offer this exclusive expertise to our customers. Our Special Construction method allows you to put two different sets of embroideries on one belt, making it possible for you to express more freely on both the front and the back of the belt. This particular belt is featuring beautiful hand-embroidery in Japanese on the front and English on the back (as can be seen in the smaller image below).
Customize it with anything you’d like. Typically, the style and the name are embroidered on the front and the translations on the back. Some customers also like to personalize it with their personal motto or their special school logo. All of our belts can be customized with this special embroidery construction.
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft black cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.