"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
This is our highest quality 10th dan Kenpo style black belt. It has two 5" red sleeve starting at 1" away from the end of the belt, and they are made of 100% red cotton, and NOT embroidered. Wear it with beautiful hand-embroidery. (Please see item #K11 for a picture.) Unrivaled craftsmanship at an affordable price, its quality will pleasantly surprise you!
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.