"Rush guarantees 3-5 business day production."
- Inner webbing is less rigid and more pliable than firm
- Has more of a "broken-in" feel
- Easier to tie the knot
- Inner webbing is more tightly constructed
- Firm but never too stiff to wear comfortably
- Breaks in nicely over time
You won’t be able to find a better quality Renshi belt than this.
Impeccable craftsmanship combined with personal attention to detail, you will be able to wear this belt with pride. The back side of the belt is solid black. Beautiful hand-embroidery is done in black thread with black thread on the reverse side to match the belt.
This particular belt is a 2” Renshi belt in Japanese style. (When worn with white side on top, it signifies 4th dan; if the red is on top, then it is 5th dan). Please be sure to mention which degree belt you'd like.
End 1: Name in Katakana
End 2: Isshin Ryu Karate Do in Kanji
* Our 'Front-side-only" embroidery is done in a way no other company can offer. The belt stitches do not go over the actual embroidery, rendering the design impeccably clean. Please see item B01 for a close-up picture.
All of Eosin Panther belts are handmade in USA using only the highest grade, 100% soft cotton, with a double layer of high-quality, 100% heavy-duty natural white webbing. Alternatively, all belts can be made with satin if desired. Unlike other brands, our hand-embroidery does not have belt stitching over it, giving it a much cleaner and polished finish and further setting our belts apart from others. Custom hand-embroidery is available in a variety of colors on all the belts.